- Auto Service Technician
- General Maintenance Technician
- Service Advisor
- Parts & Service Equipment Sales
Year 1: Automotive Technology I
Year 2: Automotive Technology II
Year 3: Automotive Technology III*
Year 4: Automotive Technology IV or Automotive Technology Internship
*Dual Enrollment PCC
This pathway is a minimum of 3 years.
SKILLED AUTOMOTIVE AND CONSTRUCTION TRADES
Students will be prepared for immediate employment in entry-level positions such as Lube Technician and Basic Technician and to continue to study at a technical school or 2-year or 4-year college or university.
- Learn all basic automotive techniques and skills including tire mounting, tire balancing, cooling systems flushes, brake replacement, and oil changes.
- Receive instruction on basic and advanced engine fundamentals.
- Demonstrate understanding of electrical circuitry in transportation applications.
- Work-based learning instruction to advance knowledge in suspension and brakes.
- Analysis of engine performance and drivetrain.
- Students can demonstrate their skills in regional, state, and national SkillsUSA competitions.
- OSHA 10 General Industry
- Safety and Pollution Prevention
- Student ASE (G1, A1-A8)
Post Secondary Options
|Direct Employment Certificate||2 Year Degree||4 Year Degree|
|Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)||Automotive Systems Technology||Mechanical Engineering|
|Engine Machinist||Motorcycle Mechanics||Automotive Engineering|
|Damage Analysis and Estimating Certification||Insurance Adjuster||Automobile Design|
|Parts Specialist Certification|