- Graphic Designer
- Advertising Manager
- Magazine Editor
- Multi-media Artist
- Social Media Specialist
- Art Director
- Public Relations
- Marketing Specialist and Director
- Web Developer
- Software Applications Developer
Year 1: Intro to Graphic Design
Year 2: Graphic Design II
Year 3: Graphic Design III
Year 4: Graphic Design IV or Graphic Design Internship
This pathway is a minimum of 2 years.
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING & MATHEMATICS
Students will be prepared for immediate employment in entry-level jobs in the photography and graphic design industry and to study photography, graphic design, or journalism at a 2-year or 4-year college or university.
- Produce and design high-quality artwork using professional graphic design, layout, and photo editing software (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator).
- Run a full-scale design firm and create advertising campaigns.
- Usher a product from design to production.
- Create product packaging and learn screen printing.
- Adobe Certified Associate Illustrator
Post Secondary Options
|Direct Employment Certificate||2 Year Degree||4 Year Degree|
|Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)||Desktop Publishing||Graphic design|
|Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)||Graphic Design||Computer Science|
|Web Development||Digital Media|