- Prep Cook
- Line Cook
- Food Server
- Banquet/Catering staff
- Chef de Cuisine
- Executive Chef
- Pastry Chef
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Maitre d’
Year 1: Culinary Arts I
Year 2: Culinary Arts II
Year 3: Culinary Arts III*
Year 4: Culinary Arts IV* or Culinary Arts Internship
*Dual Enrollment PCC
This pathway is a minimum of 2 years.
EDUCATION, HOSPITALITY, & PUBLIC SERVICE
Students will be prepared for immediate employment in entry-level positions in the construction industry and to continue to study at a technical school or 2-year or 4-year college or university. Students may acquire industry certifications and college credit during the program.
- Learn to safely use hand tools and power tools, and about staining/lacquering, estimating, carpentry, electrical, masonry, plumbing, sheet metal, and welding.
- Gain experience in reading plans and developing skills through hands-on learning and application.
- Complete small and large construction projects including playhouses, picnic tables, converting a mobile container to a home, and building a camping trailer.
- Students can demonstrate their skills in regional, state, and national SkillsUSA competitions.
- ServSafe® Food Management Certification
- ACF NOCTI Level 2
Post Secondary Options
|Direct Employment Certificate||2 Year Degree||4 Year Degree|
|Serv/Safe Manager||Culinary Technology||Food, Nutrition, and Food Service Management|
|Certified Culinary Specialist||Hotel and Restaurant Management||Culinary Arts|
|Certified Food Manager||Food and Nutrition—Dietetics|
|Food Systems Management|