- Construction Manager
Year 1: Construction Technology I
Year 2: Construction Technology II
Year 3: Construction Technology III*
Year 4: Construction Technology IV or Construction Technology Internship
*Dual Enrollment PCC
This pathway is a minimum of 2 years.
SKILLED AUTOMOTIVE AND CONSTRUCTION TRADES
Students will be prepared for immediate employment in entry-level positions in the construction industry and to continue to study at a technical school or 2-year or 4-year college or university. Students may acquire industry certifications and college credit during the program.
- Learn to safely use hand tools and power tools, and about staining/lacquering, estimating, carpentry, electrical, masonry, plumbing, sheet metal, and welding.
- Gain experience in reading plans and developing skills through hands-on learning and application.
- Complete small and large construction projects including playhouses, picnic tables, converting a mobile container to a home, and building a camping trailer.
- Students can demonstrate their skills in regional, state, and national SkillsUSA competitions.
- OSHA 10 Construction
- Adobe AUtodesk Certified User
Post Secondary Options
|Direct Employment Certificate||2 Year Degree||4 Year Degree|
|NCCER Carpentry||Machining Technology||Construction Management|
|NCCER Electrical Technician||Facility Maintenance Technology||Industrial/Manufacturing Technology|
|Electrical Apprentice||Construction Management Technology||Industrial Production Technology|
|Certified Electronics Technician||Building Construction Technology||Construction/Building Technology|
|Consumer Electronics Certification (CEC)||Construction Management Technology||Construction Engineering|
|Roofer Apprentice||Carpentry||Trade and Industrial Education|
|Associate Electronics Technician||Woodworking||Wood Science Technology|