- Engineering Technician
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics/Automation Engineering
Year 1: Introduction to Engineering Design
Year 2: Algebra II
Year 3: Engineering 102*
Year 4: Engineering Internship
*Dual Enrollment UA
This pathway is a minimum of 3 years.
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING & MATHEMATICS
Students will be prepared for employment in entry-level jobs as a Technician Assistant and to study engineering or related fields at a 2-year or 4-year college or university.
- Hands-on projects using the engineering design process, creative problem solving, and collaboration.
- Introduction to a wide variety of engineering careers such as mechanical, software, architectural, civil/structural, electrical, chemical, environmental, and mining.
- Learn computer modeling and solve real-world problems by applying math and physics.
- Adobe Autodesk Certified User
Post Secondary Options
|Direct Employment Certificate||2 Year Degree||4 Year Degree|
|Certified Electronics Technician||Civil Engineering Technology||Engineering - mechanical, civil, electrical, etc.|
|Drafter Certification||Computer Engineering Technology||System design|
|AutoCAD||Electronics Engineering Technology||Industrial Design|
|Autodesk Inventor||Industrial Engineering Technology||Industrial Production Technology|
|Electrical Power Production Technology|