Architectural Drafting & Design
- Interior Designer
- Plans Examiner
- General Contractor
- Building/Safety Inspector
Year 1: Architectural Drafting I
Year 2: Architectural Drafting II
Year 3: Architectural Drafting III*
Year 4: Architectural Drafting IV or Architectural Drafting Internship
*Dual Enrollment PCC
This pathway is a minimum of 2 years.
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING & MATHEMATICS
Students will be prepared for immediate employment in entry-level positions in the drafting industry and to continue to study at a technical school or 2-year or 4-year college or university.
- Learn techniques of sketching, drafting, computer aided drafting (CAD) programs, layout, design, blueprint interpretation, and all phases of drawing house plans.
- Instruction in construction and structural design, architectural and engineering drawings, problem solving, and 3D architectural rendering.
- Build 3D house models from wood and foam board along with designing and constructing various projects and other real-life projects.
- Students can demonstrate their skills in regional, state, and national SkillsUSA competitions.
Post Secondary Options
|Direct Employment Certificate||2 Year Degree||4 Year Degree|
|AutoCAD||Architectural Technology||Architectural Engineering|
|ADDA Drafter||Landscape Architecture Technology||Industrial Design|