The Bonds Department is responsible for capital improvements to school campuses and facilities to enhance the learning environment for all Amphi students. These improvements are possible because voters in the Amphi District approved a $180,000,000 bond program in the fall of 2007. The primary areas of concentration for capital improvement are :
- Health, safety, and security.
- Technology infrastructure updates.
- Portable classroom replacement.
- Increased enrollment management.
- Improve transportation fleet and facility.
- Update classrooms and school facilities.